In the Defence & Security, Energy, Aeronautics & Space and Large Scientific Instruments domains, ALSYMEX provides its customers recognized high quality services and solutions:
- project management;
- feasibility studies;
- multi process and material welding and machining engineering;
- scientific calculations in mechanics, thermo-mechanics, seismicity and optics;
- design and manufacturing of large dimension, high precision mechanical and opto-mechanical complex systems eventually with severe vacuum and cleanliness constraints;
- non destructive control: 3D contact free, tightness, penetrant testing;
- on site installation and commissioning;
- long term maintenance.
Created in 2012, ALSYMEX gathers expertise, industrial means and facilities of four ALCEN subsidiaries, ALSYOM, CHAMPALLE, SEIV et SIRATECH.
ALSYMEX is organized around five operational departments:
- program management;
- design, engineering and industrialization;
- manufacturing and control;
- ISO5 to ISO8 clean room assembly;
- on site services (installation, commissioning and long term maintenance).
Quality management systems of all four subsidiaries gathered under ALSYMEX are ISO 9001 V.2015 & EN 9100 V.2018 certified.
The ALSYMEX Quality system relies on:
- general management rules and procedures detailed in a Quality Manuals available upon request;
- internal operational procedures.
Each Program is supported by Management and Quality Plans.
- DASSAULT AVIATION
- FUSION FOR ENERGY
- ITER Organization
- LACROIX DEFENSE
- NAVAL GROUP
- NEXTER SYSTEM